What's in your makeup bag?

by YC

Why, hello there, beautiful! I’m certain that right along with cupcakes, reality TV, and fashion; makeup makes the world go around! Whoever came up with the concept TOTALLY rocks! I’m starting a series called, “What’s in Your Makeup Bag?” So that you’re comfortable, I’ll go first…no prob, prob! I am one that will turn around after driving for ten minutes at 70MPH on the freeway, if I realize that I’ve left my makeup bag at home! So annoying…I know.  Anywhoo…this is what’s currently in my “Bougie Beauty Bag” (BBB)!


1.       Beauty Bag – Louis Vuitton (It also doubles as a clutch!!)
2.      MAC Lip Conditioner Hydrant (Perfect for smooth lips)
3.      EOS Lip Moisturizer (Love the ball!)
4.      Rosebud Salve (I use this for my hands cuticles, lips, etc.)
5.      Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (Blink! Blink!)
6.      MAC Lip Pencil in Chestnut
7.      Urban Decay Glide – On Eye Pencil (Insanely Obsessed)
8.      MAC 182 Kabuki Brush
9.      Clinique Bottom Eyelash Mascara (The best idea, ever!)
10.  L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (Literally, a million lashes!)
11.  Nars Angelika Blush (Perfect for everyday!)
12.  CHANEL Lumiere D ‘Artifices (English – Perfect eye and cheek shimmer!)
13.  CHANEL Glossimer (English, again – Everyday gloss!)
14.  MAC Lipstick (Forgive me, but I have no idea what it’s called, BUT it’s a great nude!)
What’s in your makeup bag?



0 comments:

Post a Comment