Winterize your skin (Product Review)

by YC



It’s that time of year where the weather is changing, and so should your skin regimen.  If you’re like me, the cooler months are your least favorite.  My skin totally disagrees with being kissed by cold weather! The first sign of anything below 60 degrees, my skin immediately dries out, but not this winter! I have found some great products that will give your skin the proper nourishment for even the coldest weather.


I am BIG fan of Dove, and well, there latest body wash called, Winter Care has embraced my skin with the right moisture care for cooler temperatures!


Another product I love is Olay’s Advance Healing Intense lotion! Right after showering, while the skin is damp, apply the lotion all over and your skin will feel amazingly soft!


In my eyes, Burt Bees can do no wrong! So when the NC based company came out with their Intense Hydration collection, I headed straight to Target to snatch it! First off, this facial cleanser smells absolutely yummy, largely because of the clary sage (a Mediterranean sage that yields perfumed oil)! Not only that, it removes your makeup like no other, and leaves your skin clean, soft and glowing! During the winter, hydration is very important, and Burt Bees has you covered!

Clean face after using Burt Bees Intense Hydration Cleanser!


0 comments:

Post a Comment