YCB Party with Jo Malone

by YC




There is nothing like attending a good party! I’m talking about the kind that invokes you to dance, laugh out loud, all while sipping on champagne.  Every year, during my alma mater’s Homecoming, my company -The YCB Agency -  has been lucky enough to host a Bougie Girl type of party with Jo Malone at Saks Fifth Avenue in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Although there are plenty events to attend during that weekend, from day parties to alumni balls, I, on the other hand, love to play in a Bougie Girl’s playground: Saks Fifth Avenue!

The evening kicked off on last Friday evening with ten invited guests all being introduced to, as they call it, The World of Jo Malone! Guests were treated to enjoy the delightful Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub, which made your hands and arms feel baby soft, then topping it off with the indulgence of the Body Crème.  While waiting on the chance to witness this skin perfection, guests were also treated to fragrance sampling to find their signature scent!

The blackberry – the fruit, not the phone – was the featured product, as recently Jo introduced the Blackberry & Bay fragrance collection.  Immediately walking up to the table, I couldn’t help but notice the Hunter Boots growing branches of the bitter, yet sweet fruit.  Also, the table décor blew me away with its mirror top and my favorite flower hydrangeas, serving as the centerpiece. 

As the host, the perfect outfit was a must to go along with the posh like atmosphere.  My friends at Dillard’s (Four Seasons Mall, Greensboro, NC) provided me with this exclusive Jessica Simpson sequin dress.  The dress was unbelievably comfy, and commanded the desired attention.   I opted for a red lip, and well, I think it worked! 

Dress - Jessica Simpson, Shoes - Steve Madden, Lipstick - Moulin Rouge by Makeup Forever








YCB parties must have Swag bags!

Partygoers show off their stylish shoes!












What a way to end the night...crashing by Louis Vuitton!

Big thank you to my friends Matthew and Ashley of Jo Malone (Saks - Triangle Town Center) for an amazing evening! 

P.S. If you're ever in the area, stop by their counter...and tell them YC sent you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment