Switch it up (Bday Weekend Part 4)


Every once in a while, Bougie Babes, you have to switch it up! And that's what I did with my hair on this past weekend.  My fabulous and UBER talented cousin, Latonya, created this custom wig for me back in February.  I basically was inspired by Brandi's bob that she stepped out in this winter.  So I reached out to my cousin, and sent her pics of it, which she was able to recreate in no time! Now it was time to try it out.  However, that didn't happen until six months later! I was little nervous about it, because my signature look is the long hair, part in the middle.  But once I tried it out with my outfit, I instantly fell in love.

Latonya has plenty of looks to choose from.  Her custom wigs are all human hair (superb quality), and she ships! Visit her site at here and click on the "custom wig shop" tab!




0 comments:

Post a Comment