It's a Bougie Girl's World


by YC



Bonjour, mon ami, and welcome to the world as I see it; simply luxurious! This blog combines all the things that I love - fashion, beauty, food, travel, and luxury! 


What is Bougie?
I was introduced to this word at eleven years old, and as a young adult, it has followed me! So why not take lemons and make lemonade, right? Right! SO I took the sting out of the word and used it to fit me!! 
The short version: Bougie - a particular way of doing things that others may deem as intimidating! 

Bougie is approachable, yet careful; Posh, yet relatable! A bougie girl is about enjoying the only life that she will ever have, and by doing so, she creates a desirable atmosphere of glitz and glamour that ultimately is used to inspire others!

If you want it then you can have it.  Just be nice to people, live your dreams, and put God first!

Let's go!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment