Sunday Brunch:Unseasonably Cold

by YC





Spring is my favorite season! The beautiful blossoms, fashion trends, and of course, the warm weather gives me abundant life.  But what happens when this mysterious cold front moves in and interrupts your perfect look for a 75-degree day, and gives you a high of 55 degrees? You brace yourself and bundle up, which is just what I had to do…in the month of April!  Although the temperature reads winter, the season calls for bold and striking hues.  So with my cold-outside-even-though-it’s-spring version of color blocking, I conquered the trend by pairing this coral color tunic with an olive pant! And simply because I’m totally unpredictable – just like the unseasonable weather - leopard pumps completed the look…and a little faux fur too!

Bougie Girl Says #1: Always dress for the season! 

Tunic: The Limited, Cargo Pants: Joe Jeans, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21






2 comments: