Wearing a flag is not an option…or maybe!

by YC
Tank - Kristin Davis for Belk, Skirt & Necklace - F21


I will be the first to admit that I am not a HUGE fan of the color red.  It’s not that I hate it; I just prefer pink! There are moments when is red is fitting, for instance, Christmas or Patriotic holidays, which explains why I’m in a little red skirt. 

Yesterday was the Fourth of July, and I was in a celebratory mood.  Paired with a sleeveless cream blouse allowed me to deviate from the traditional white and the necklace had a few blue stones that combined all hues perfectly without looking like a flag (Although Catherine Malandrino came out with a stylish flag wrap dress that Halle Berry was photographed wearing). 

How did you style your Fourth of July look? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment