Summer Series - Lips are SEALED!

by YC

am starting a summer series called, “Lips Are SEALED”! In this case, “sealed” means FLAWLESSPERFECTION! So pucker up ladies…and gents, it’s going to be a fun, “pout”ty summer!

Bougie Bades, meet Kyunda! The Charlotte cutie says she loves all things purple, and we must agree that this lipstick color looks stunning on her! When asked what she likes best about her lip color, Kyunda had this to say: "It looks great with my skin and in any season!" 

Kyunda wearing her fav summer lipstick!

Black Radiance
If you would like to be featured in "Lips are SEALED," please email me a pic of you wearing your favorite summer lipstick, along with the details (brand, name, why it works for you) at info@TheYCBAgency.com! 

2 comments:

  1. Girl I'm loving purple too (even your lip shade!) I'm rocking my favorite purple summertime skirt as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav purple lippie is Up the Amp by Mac! It's Fab!

    ReplyDelete