Fashion Fix on FOX 8: Fall Accessories and Beauty Must-Haves

by YC

To see the segment click here


I told you earlier that my company, The YCB Agency has a monthly segment on our local FOX 8 Morning News Show! This morning I talked about Fall Accessories and Beauty Must Haves! Be sure to check it out, and tell me what you think!

My picks for Fall Accessories:

Jewel Encrusted Cuff - Banana Republic (Friendly Center)
Cap Toe Bootie - Jessica Simpson - Dillard's (Four Seasons Mall)
Exposed Zipper Sandal - Steve Madden - Dillard's (Four Seasons Mall)
Rockstud Sandal - Steve Madden - Dillard's (Four Seasons Mall)
Lady-like Bag in Cobalt - Banana Republic (Friendly Center)
Navy clutch - Banana Republic (Friendly Center)
Burgundy Basic Pump - Banana Republic (Friendly Center)

Beauty Must-Haves

BB Cream - Dior (Belk - Friendly Center)
Healthy Glow Blush - Dior (Belk - Friendly Center)
Dior Show Mascara - Dior (Belk - Friendly Center)
Bold Lip - Rouge Noir (Red Black) CHANEL (Belk - Friendly Center)
Nail It! - Polish and Co (www.polishandco.com)
Fame by Lady Gaga - Belk (Friendly Center)


In love with this shoe! 



3 comments:

  1. Love it! Let me know if you ever need help with it boo! I'd love to collaborate!

    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete