Sunday Brunch: Relaxing in a white tee

by YC



Here lately, less has become more in my style life.  For the past week, we have seen record-breaking temperatures (100+ degrees), and the last thing you want to think about is wearing a lot of clothes, if any at all!  In moments like this, I seem to always rely on my trusty friend: The basic white tee

A white tee will compliment anything, whether it dresses it up or down, which is probably why it's always on my shopping list! As I was headed to brunch on Sunday, I wanted to make sure that my look was relaxed, yet cute enough to be complimented.  You know, bougie chic!

Well, I think I achieved it pretty well! :))
Tee - Old Navy, Skirt - Gap, Shoes - CL, Clutch - Fendi



*Note: The belt did not come with the skirt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment