When You Wish...

by YC

It was love at first sight.  Butterflies.  Shortness of breath.  That one tear out of the right eye.  Well before Kim K stepped out with it on her arm, I SPOTTED it, WANTED it, and NEEDED it.  It's safe to say that the Phantom Handbag by Celine has captured my heart!  This bag is perfect for everyday, and if you're like me, you carry a lot of things in your handbag! Although my love hasn't found it's way to my home, for now, I'll just wish upon ALL the stars!

Checkout a few of the Spring 2012 Phantom Bags! By the way, what's on your wish list?

LUGGAGE PHANTOM IN CANVAS CREAM
Photo courtesy of www.celine.com

LUGGAGE PHANTOM IN SUEDE ROYAL BLUE
Photo Courtesy of www.celine.com

LUGGAGE PHANTOM IN NATURAL CALFSKIN
Photo Courtesy of www.celine.com

LUGGAGE PHANTOM IN PYTHON WHITE
Phot Courtesy of www.celine.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment