Sunday Brunch: Who are you calling a "B"?

by YC




I remember Queen Latifah affectionately rapping the lyrics to that song, letting every guy in the world know that women were not going to tolerate being called the “B” word! All hail to the Queen, but that’s not the “B” word I’m talking about today.  My approach to style has always sparked a conversation.  Whether it is favorable or not, an opinion is formed.  One thing that’s for sure, I have never been afraid to “B” me!

I get that every style or trend isn’t for everybody, but I like sticking with what works for me.  My suggestion to you my friend is to accept who you are, and stay true to that.  Your personal style is indicative of your mood, behavior, character, and so on.  Since we all have to “B” someone in life, you might as well “B” you! 

Denim Shirt - Target, Skirt - F21, Clutch - Target, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Necklace - F21, Earrings - Tiffany's, Nail Polish - "Good as Gold" by Essie (Mirror Metallic) 






Brunch at Carrabba's Italian Grill - Crusted Tilapia with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Dessert Rosa - Banana Split Cake


0 comments:

Post a Comment