Feeling Lucky...

by YC



I have been in love with Lucky Magazine since 2004! So when I learned on this past Friday that one of my blog posts, “In love with lace” was featured on their new Lucky Community page, my first reaction was the only reaction: I SCREAMED! Lucky Community allows Bloggers to be considered for a feature on their online page, and gives you a chance to meet other bloggers! GENIUS!

Thank you so much, Lucky, and I look forward to many, many more!


Screenshot of BougieGirl on Lucky Community


3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for sharing this. So, i went on luckymagazine.com and read about how to become a Lucky Contributer and it looks like so much fun! I've read their magazine before and I didnt even know they had something like this for us bloggers. Thanks so much for sharing and CONGRATS MS.LUCKY!!!

    xx
    Chancelle
    www.therealfashionguru.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Love! YES, Lucky Community is the BOMB! You will love it!
      XXBougieKissesxx

      Delete
    2. I love it now I'm addicated!! Hahahha hope all is well.

      Xoxo

      Delete