Sunday Brunch: Forecasted neon

by YC

Blouse and Skirt - F21, Clutch - Banana Republic, Shoes - BCBG 



When fashion forecasters predicted neon to be a hot trend in 2012, they should have also won a Nobel (Style) Prize! I love the boldness of this color, and the fact that it pairs well with many other colors.  I had the privelage of attending my Vision Board Party, hosted by Antonina Griffin and The SCAR Foundation, and decided this would be the OOTD (outfit of the day).  

If you’re shy to color, try wearing it with muted tones.  It works well together and won’t give you that shocking attention! I truly hope that this trend stays around for a while!



Photos were taken by Aundrea of 7545 Photography

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that blouse! I'm gonna need to go get that!
    You look stunning as always :)

    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Love! I learn from you!! xxBougieKissesxx

      Delete