Taking Hollywood

by YC


Kate Moss out and about in London!


Who still uses the phrase copycat? I mean, the word is sort of dated, wouldn’t you agree? I like inspired or inspired by, and definitely feeling Joan's phrase, "B$@*h Stole My Look," but a couple of nights ago, as I was WIDE-awake at some ridiculous hour and thinking about this post, I came up with a new phrase: “Taking Hollywood!” Let me explain.  “Taking Hollywood” is the latest series on BGW that allows you to dress (Taking) like your favorite celebrity (Hollywood)! Perhaps Hollywood was photographed wearing whatever, and you decide that you want to recreate that same look or better yet, your version of their look!

So here goes…what’s up Kate Moss! This is a stick up, stick up, and I'm taking your look!

So how did I do? 

Shirt - Brooks Brothers, Pants - F21, Belt - H&M, Shoes - Jimmy Choo
Here's what I did:















Notice here that Kate is wearing a black belt, along with a clutch and cap toe pumps.  She also cuffed her shirt sleeves and the bottom of her trousers! She finishes the look by topping it off with a pair of black sunglasses                                                                                        
I, on the otherhand, opted to "Take" the basics and pair it with a rose gold colored belt, cocktail ring, and no bag! 


Yep, I TOOK that! 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Such a great idea. It's like "the look for less"
    Looking forward to the next one.

    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "sexy casual". You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete