Signature lip

by YC

Lipstick - Pink Nouveau by MAC, Glossimer by CHANEL, Pigment "Fuchsia" by MAC


I wear a pink lip that after some tweaking, I have perfected, and thus consider it to be a Bougie Girl signature (Please call me, MAC)! It is my belief that a pink lip is just as neutral as an actual nude.  There isn’t a moment when the pink clashes with anything, therefore making it a go to color for everyday.  Here’s my “how to” guide with a fashionable dress to top it off! 


My lips are always moisturized before I apply the lipstick!


At first, the color is a bit shocking, but TRUST me, it all comes together!


Apply the gloss to give your lips a good shine!




 Finally, for a bit of drama, dab on the pigment in the center of the lips!



Voila! Pucker up baby...she's giving out Bougie Kisses!!

And because fashion is my life...

Dress - BCBGeneration, Shoes - Steve Madden


Back to beauty...What's your signature lip color?

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink! Going pink this fall too :) so excited for fall !!

    Xoxo
    Chancelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Every bougie girl needs a pink lip!
      xx YC

      Delete