Sunday Brunch: Polka dots + Pink roses

by YC




I love good times with girlfriends, and the older I become; I’ve actually learned to cherish them! I celebrated my Birthday this year in Miami, and had such an amazing time.  I mean, what’s not to like about Miami? One of my closest friends now lives there, and I couldn’t wait to see her and catch up on everything, as well as spend time with a college friend that I hadn’t seen in forever. 

Usually, I know exactly what I’m wearing on my special day, weeks and weeks out, but not this year.  I actually had no clue! Would it be short? Long? Flowy? Contour? All sort of questions formed in my style brain.  Finally, I chose a dress that I scored from TJ Maxx a while ago for only $7, but had yet to wear it! It may not have been typical Miami gear, but with the beautiful pink roses and table décor that my BFF surprised me with at dinner, polka dots - along with my gold belt that blinded every time the light hit it - became perfect! 

Dress - TJ Maxx, Shoes - Steve Madden





Lobster Bisque - Prime 112

Potato pancake with Apple Compote and Sour Cream - Prime 112


0 comments:

Post a Comment