Style Diary: Birthday in Miami

by YC

And we're off..


I will celebrate my birthday everyday if I could get away with it! What I’m trying to say, one more post about it, and then I’m through…at least until next year! I like it when fellow bloggers, celebrities, etc will let you come along for what seems to be a “behind the scenes” moment. 
Well here are the behind the scenes moments of my Miami trip…including the many desserts that I had to celebrate…my Bday (ok, I promise that’s the last time I say that “B” word!)! 

Makeup!!!
Decided on a bun for the evening

Outfit: Lace Blouse - TJ Maxx, Liquid Leggings - Guess, Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Dessert - Mr. Chow
Outside of the W Hotel

Amazing night...cab ride home

Chilling poolside

Lip color - "Lovesick" by Revlon Kissable Balm Stain
Arm candy and Cheetos!

Taking in the amazing view

Maxie from the Maxx!

Outfit: Dress - TJ Maxx, Shoes - Jessica Simpson

Dessert - Vida
Ready for the beach!
I LOVE the Fontainebleau!!

Totally babysitting! Nails - "Good as gold" by Essie Mirror Metallics Collection

Playing dress up in the YSL Boutique! I want to marry this dress!
Another night out! The deets on this dress is here
Dessert - Prime 112
It's a wrap! 


2 comments:

  1. We were in MIA at the same time. I had the best time there! :-)

    ReplyDelete