Day to night

by YC




Black Sequin Belted Jumper by Michael Michael Kors


One day, two events, and one outfit; that was the challenge, and somehow, I made it work! This sequin jumper alone is perfect, and boy did I enjoy wearing it this past summer, but now that we are on the cusp of winter, I would hate to think that there is no place for all of its glamour!

I had two events to attend, and they couldn’t have been more opposite.  The task at hand was to make this jumper look totally different each time it was worn.  Day: It’s all about the pant.  I decided to pair a simple sweater and vest to complete a more relaxed look.  Night: I wanted to show more of the jumper by pairing a cardigan with jewelry and heels. 

Mission complete. 



Sweater - BCBG, Bootie - Vince Camuto






Cardigan - F21, Clutch - Louis Vuitton, Heels - Steve Madden














0 comments:

Post a Comment