Alone


Blouse - Dillard's | Bermuda Shorts - Old Navy | Pumps - Fergie Footwear | Handbag - Louis Vuitton 

"God is close to the broken-hearted."
Have you ever been in a situation where you know, deep down in your heart, it’s time to let it go…but then you didn’t? I have been guilty of holding on to situations that did not have my best interest at heart; yet, I did not want to be alone.  You may find yourself tolerating behaviors that are unacceptable to simply have a date on Friday night! Not cool. At least it wasn't for me. It took some time for me to get to this point, but now I’m here.  I realized that the underline problem was fear, and that’s the monster I was going to have to fight.  You, my friend, can overcome the fear of being alone.  
Believe in God and just let it go! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment