Kiss away dead skin

by YC


Good skincare is tres, tres important! There is nothing worst than seeing someone with dull skin! It simply says, “I don’t exfoliate!” Let’s give the face a pass for now, but chapped lips…not so much! There is NOTHING bougie about collected dead skin –makes my skin crawl - on your puckers! But help is on the way.
During a recent visit to the MAC beauty counter, a makeup guy told me about an easy, at home sugar scrub that smoothes out even the worst lips with only two ingredients: Sugar and olive oil! I recommend doing this at night, once a week!

P.S.
Your boyfriend will thank me! ;)) 

Simple ingredients: Sugar and Olive Oil
Mix olive oil and sugar
Scrub lips with fingers or old toothbrush
Follow up with a lip balm! 
Before...............................................................After      


2 comments: