Sunday Brunch: Bon Appetit!


by YC



     I am inspired by anything French! Now before you get carried away with tons of French words and phrases, je parle un peu de francais! On yesterday as I was deciding where to dine, I called a local restaurant to find out their brunch hours.  Unsure at the time if I would join them, it was the phone greeting that won me over! “Bonjour,” said the cheerful une fille!

     With a delightful French selection, from Croque Monsieur (Grilled ham and cheese sandwich) to Banana Crepes, I decided to go with the Parisian Shrimp Salad and Tomato Basil Soup.  I took in the whole experience.  The décor.  The music.  The people.  The taste.  And that’s what I love most about brunch: The experience!

Shirt - Gap, Skirt - F21, Shoes - Jessica Simpson




4 comments: