Sushi night at Sushi Republic


by YC

Sushi Republic 329 Tate St.  Greensboro, NC 27403

At least once a week, I need a sushi night! Lets step away from the food for a minute and turn our attention to the ambiance. In most of the sushi spots I frequent, they all seem to have the same feel: very warm and relaxing, and decorated with an expert, creating magic with sticky rice and raw fish. 

Although the low-lit space is ideal for date night, if there is a patio, I’m usually aiming for that direction.  I like to eat with my eyes. 

Back to the foodSushi Republic is the undisputed champion of sushi spots in Greensboro, NC! I have tried them all, but there is something about the selection and freshness that makes the competitor nonexistent.

As my girlfriends and I waited in high anticipation for our selection by having girl talk, it was that moment when our sushi made it to the table that our chatter turned from boys, love, and career to “Umm! Oh My Gosh! WOW!” As I took bite after bite, I literally wanted life to go by in slow motion, savoring every moment.  

That’s just how unbelievably good this place is! 

Patio
Menu selection
My FAV: Last Samurai
Girl's night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment