Sunday Brunch: Sequin and platforms

by YC

Sequin T-shirt - Michael Michael Kors, Skirt - F21, Belt - H&M, Shoes - Steve Madden, Jewelry - Guess, F21, Macy's



On this past weekend, I had a chance to visit my late grandparent’s farm.  I love going back to visit the small town of Rose Hill, NC.  Although I was there to attend a family reunion, in between the games, soul food I couldn’t eat (team no meat), and catching up with cousins, I found time to sneak off to our farm and farmhouse, and take it all in. 

It was all so perfect, just as if my grandparents were living today.  The lawn was manicured.   The crops were grown in.  The pecan tree was taller than ever, and “the Bougie one” – the nickname I was given by my great-aunt – showed up wearing sequin and platforms



0 comments:

Post a Comment