Not your typical exfoliators

by YC




Let’s be clear, there is nothing worst than having dull skin! Dull skin is so easy to achieve, and just as easy to get rid of…that is if you find the right exfoliator! I was first introduced to Aveda’s Botanical Kinetics exfoliant on a business trip in New York.  My first reaction to the liquid in the bottle was this isn’t going to work.  No way! I think we’ve been programmed to believe that exfoliators work best with a scrub.  Not so, I tell you! After many years of uses, I proudly stand corrected. 

Recently, I added Glycolic Foaming Cleanser by Mario Badescu to my collection, and have been hooked ever since.  The gel foams onto a wet face, clearing up any dullness that would leave your complexion looking less than glowing! I mainly use this product at night.

I swear by these two products, and just like I love it, you will too!

Apply liquid onto a cotton pad, and wipe away on a clean face!

Product doubles as a cleanser and exfoliator! 

What is your go to exfoliator? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment