Silver + Gold

by YC


Shirt - Gap, Skirt - Ann Tayloe, Belt - Express, Heels - Steve Madden

Have you heard the phrase, “opposites attract?” Well, they do! I find this especially true with my wardrobe selection, as I put together my version of a killer combo that the description of it might sound horrid, but the look of it says “I’m pretty darn good!”

People usually stay clear of pairing silver and gold in the same outfit.  Perhaps we've been taught to pick one and stick with that choice, especially within one outfit.  This cummerbund style belt is one of those pieces that don’t make an appearance that often.  While thinking about what to wear, my mind kept focusing on that belt and how striking it would look against silver! After pairing the combination, I think we all can agree…that opposites attract













0 comments:

Post a Comment