The season we're in

by YC

Tunic - Madewell, Denim - Joe Jeans. Boots - BCBGirls


I have no clue where you are, but I can tell you this: It’s a COLD spring day! I have this thing about dressing for the season you’re in.  Although we often experience unseasonal weather, it’s your job to make that clear distinction.  I recall watching The Hills, and the girls (Lauren and Whitney) walked into Lisa Love’s office, and while examining their ‘fits, she says,“I never know what season we’re in by looking at you girls!” 

The next few days screams winter, however, floral and light-color leather paired with chic outerwear, scarf and boots, will allow you to look season appropriate and warm enough.  Fashion is functional, so make it work.  Besides, no matter what the temperature says, it’s time to get dress, because fashion calls. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment