I have nothing to wear...no really!

by YC

My Birthday Cake! Lemon and Lime Layers provided by Sweet C's Bakery! 


Hi Dolls!

I celebrated my "thirty-something" birthday this past weekend, and it was one that I will never forget! From a pre-Bday dinner with a few girlfriends, to an HAUTE date with my love, this Virgo had to make sure her outfits were together, but with NO time to shop for anything new.  At this point my thought was, "I have nothing to wear...no really!" Scouring my closet for anything, I realized that I bought this vintage dress, yeeeeaaaaars ago, that I hadn't worn.  I took it to my tailor, had him to tweak it to perfection, and voila, dress #1 is complete.  As for dress #2, well nothing from the house of Dolce & Gabbana needs anything.  As they say, "You don't alter the dress, you alter you!" Enjoy the pics from my camera and iPhone!


Waving goodbye to thirty-something! 

I decided to let my cake be the floral centerpiece


This clutch was perfect for my vintage look! Clutch - Banana Republic

Dress - Vintage, Shoes - Prada, Necklace - Forever 21


Checked into my suite and was greeted by this! 
Birthday Dress - Dolce & Gabbana, Shoes - BCBG, Necklace - Forever 21

Love this place! They personalized my menu! 

Parmesan crusted flounder with mashed potatoes and spinach

Gifts! 
Night cap: Slice of cake, coconut milk ice cream, Champs, and love...

Feeling loved and blessed

It's a wrap...



0 comments:

Post a Comment