Express yourself

by YC

Dress - F21, Leather Jacket - Guess, Booties - Vince Camuto, Scarf and Clutch - Vintage




If your goal in life is to please everyone it will never happen.  No two people think the same, thus creating differences.  But being different is no longer frowned upon.  It actually separates you from the norm, allowing one to stand out, and of course, become memorable.  Expressing yourself is what fashion is all about.  Yes, there’s a blueprint – a group of experts that are predicting what’s in and/or out – but you have to define your own look. 

I love the idea of mixing and matching.  I cannot tell you the many times I’m asked, “how did you know to put that together?” It’s not a matter of how I knew – I could never explain that – but more so, how come you don’t know! It’s just self-expression.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment