Beauty Run: You Can't Squeeze Blood out of a Turnip, But You Can Squeeze Oil out of a Pistachio

by YC




On my latest beauty run, I found some amazing skincare products! The colder weather can wreck havoc on your skin, so good skincare is a MUST, if you want to have that winter glow.  Because my skin is very dry, I look for products full of moisture.  In this case, I usually turn to Dove.  It’s as if they [Dove] gets it, and as soon as they put out a new wash, I’m pretty much going to try it.  The latest is the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia.  You might not be able to squeeze blood out of a turnip, but you can squeeze oil out of a pistachio.  After a little digging, I learned that pistachio oil is full of Vitamin E and fights against aging (Great! 21 Forever!!).  The creamy wash smells yummy, making shower time – at least - five minutes longer. 

I always leave my skin damp after showering and apply Shea Moisture’s Olive & Green Tea Body Oil with Avocado all over.  Oily at first, but then it settles into the skin, leaving it dewy. 

I was introduced to Skyn Iceland by a fellow blogger via Twitter.  [PAUSE] Okay, this just might be the BEST facial product out.  Skyn Iceland is for “stressed” skin.  So if you feel that your skin looks as if you are lacking sleep, dehydrated, even dull, then ding, ding, ding, here’s your answer.  Here pictured is the Emergency Relief Kit for Face and Eyes, and in it have two Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, Cooling Daily Moisturizer, Icelandic Relief Pen, and Arctic Face Mist.  After using, the immediate cooling and tingling signifies that the product is working, and any puffiness, well, say goodbye!

Lips are not to be left out.  Vaseline’s cutie patootie Rosy Lips is beyond enough.  It leaves the puckers soft and gives you a hint of color.  Win! Win!

The Brightening Sheet Mask, which contains Vitamin C to leave you skin looking luminous, are perfect for those days that you have a little time on your hand — as you leave it on for 20 minutes.  I put it on and usually take a nap…set your alarm, though!

Well, here’s a few of mine, what are yours? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment