Did someone say party?!







A few weeks ago, myself, along with some pretty savvy bloggers met up at the cutest bakery in town, Maxie B’s, to celebrate the return of Bougie Girl! Initially when I started Bougie, I simply started, no announcement, bells and whistles, and just weekly posts.  But this time around I wanted to meet some of my blogging sisters and personally introduce myself over the sweetest, yummiest desserts, and of course, pink champagne!

Pink Lemonade and Red Velvet Cupcakes 

Cupcake Ice Cream topped with a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Although the rain was at torrential levels, it didn’t stop a few of them from coming out to help me celebrate this moment.  My friends over at Motives Cosmetics sent over the perfect nude lacquer and pretty lipstick, along with Blend Juice Boutique providing it’s fully raw and natural Strawberry-Lemonade juice for all of my guests. 
Blend's Strawberry Lemonade Juice and Rose Champagne

I had so much fun that I am bringing the same type of party to both Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham! So be on the lookout for that in the near future. 

Now shall we? Let’s talk fashion:
Yes, I am a repeat wearfender in this shiny number, but it was fitting! This Michael by Michael Kors wrap dress was originally with a longer hemline, but I had my tailor to shorten it up some for a different look.  The metallic silver sequin will certainly get you notice, but isn’t that the point? 
Dress - Michael by Michael Kors | Shoes - BCBG by Max Azria
Pictured with Ashley of FabEllis and Demetrice of Impr4Less

Stay Bouge.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment