No Hills, But Definitely Blueberry Thrill



Fresh Blueberries, Blackberries and Flowers from Blueberry Thrill Farm!


Okay so the hills were on my commute to the farm, but the title had to be reminiscent of the song, right?

I’m no stranger to summer crops, especially growing up in North Carolina.  As a young child I vividly remember going to the fields, picking blueberries and eating them right off of the bush.  I’m certain that’s where my love for raw blueberries began.  Not too long ago, I was introduced to a local farm that not only had rows and rows of berries, but was only five minutes from me.  Oh, and the cutest name ever: Blueberry Thrill Farm!
Blueberry Bush

Blackberry Bush

I really didn’t have any expectations of the farm…I mean, if you’ve seen one blueberry bush, you’ve seen them all.  The farm not only offered blueberry picking, but also blackberry, herbs, and fresh flowers! When picking, it’s best to go for the lower berries.  They’re always the sweetest.  Of course you want to stay away from the green or red berries…they aren’t quite ripe!  I was in love from the moment I stepped foot in the field.  If you’re ever in NC, you have to make it a point to visit!




Blueberry Thrill Farm is located at 6938 Eaglesfield Road, Gibsonville, NC, 27249.  Like them on Facebook: Blueberry Thrill Farm!




Let’s talk Fashion:
I wanted to be comfy on the farm, so I went with a basic short sleeved sweatshirt, and paired it with cutoff denim shorts.  To bring the look together, I opted for cowboy boots and a simple hat! 
Sweatshirt - Forever 21 | Shorts - TJ Maxx | Cowboy Boots

“Not a total Betty, but a vast improvement!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment