Finally, out of the box

by YC



Can you believe that it is June? Seriously? 2012 is going fast, but at least we will be dressed for the ride! I have worn this dress several times, but this was the first time I paired it with my green apple necklace and pink shoes.  I bought this necklace about five years ago, and rarely get a chance to bring it  out of its box. I promise you it had nothing to do with the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman!" So yesterday, I decided to take a bite out of my apple, and wore it to church.  The pink shoes came as a result of not wanting to wear a nude shoe...I felt like another color would compliment the desired look.  Part of being Bougie-Chic is the ability to build an outfit around a standout piece, such as an apple!

Dress - Calvin Klein, Shoes - BCBGirls


1 comments:

  1. FAB!! I love a statement piece and the soft pink shoes are a super chic touch!!

    ReplyDelete