Summer reading list

by YC



The expression “reading is fundamental” is nothing short of the truth.  So much of our everyday life requires reading.  There’s no escaping it.  As a little girl, my mother made it a point to take my siblings and I to the library and pick out our summer books.  Although I don’t make many visits now, I do, however, love a Barnes & Noble moment.  Which brings me to this post.  I have found some pretty exciting books that you should consider for your summer readings.



1.     Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead (The father of the pregnant bride, has a longstanding crush on one of the bridesmaids.)



2.     Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankel (A struggling Hollywood actress in pursuit of the perfect man, job, and body)


3.     Southern Charm by Tinsley Mortimer (A southern girl from Charleston, SC makes the transition to Manhattan, and finds that her southern charm isn’t necessarily the “New York” way!)


4.     I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (A lucky bride-to-be loses her engagement ring during a hotel fire drill, as well as having her phone stolen.)

Happy reading!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment