Product Review: Pink Slip

by YC



They say you will know it when you see it.  I say you will love it when you try it! I’m talking about “Pink Slip” by Sally Hanson’s Complete Salon Manicure collection.  The everyday wear has made its way onto my Must-Have list!

First, let’s talk color.  There’s nothing scary about it.  It’s not too white, nor is it too pink.  It’s the perfect in between color that is perfect on any skin tone, and is welcomed in a corporate setting or date night!  

Let it be known that I hate drying time.  Take all day massage my hands and filing my nails neatly, but don’t take all day to dry them.  With Salon Manicure, your nails will dry almost immediately.  I’m talking three coats of polish, plus a topcoat.  
I love that the brush is a little bit wider than the traditional brush, and for a person that paints outside of the lines, anytime I attempt to do it on my own, the wider brush is the answer that I’ve been looking for. 

With a week of washing dishes, cleaning up without gloves, typing, cooking, and whatever else,
Pink Slip is what I like to call, “chip minimal”! Yes, there were a few chips here and there, but nothing that you couldn’t touch up.  I received a lot of compliments on this polish, and in fact, most people thought it was a gel. 

If you’re looking for a long lasting, quick drying, neutral-like polish, Pink Slip is the way to go! 
Bougie-certified


0 comments:

Post a Comment