Restaurant Review - Miami

by YC



I recently celebrated my birthday in the glamorous city of Miami (I really pronounce it as Me-Ahm-E)! I love everything about the lifestyle there, from the nightlife to the good eats.  While I was visiting, several of the most popular eateries in the WORLD were participating in something called, Miami Spice! Places such as The Palms, Ruth Chris, and now my FAV, Mr. Chow!  Over 150 restaurants included in the month long event.  Sounds exciting, right?

Needless to say, not all of Miami participated *clears throat* Prime 112, but choosing to go when I did would mean I was in the right place at the right time!

All week long I will be sharing great eateries to try while visiting Miami!
Miami Spice will be running from August 1 - September 30, 2012.  

Sakaya Kitchen - Look how cute this place is; Full of healthy eating dishes that had an amazing taste! I also got excited to try the red velvet cookie…but it was a little disappointing, as it didn’t taste like the traditional southern treat, but instead like a sweet cookie. Overall, I highly recommend! 

Korean "BBQ" Tofu with Brown Rice and Organic Veggies
Red Velvet cookie


0 comments:

Post a Comment