Forgive me, for I have sinned

by YC

Blouse - TJ Maxx, Jeans - Cheap Monday, Booties - Vince Camuto, Belt - H and M



Fresh off of the holiday weekend, and although I didn’t sit down to a formal dinner table with an assortment of southern-styled entrees, I did, however, over indulge in slice after slice after slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake by Sweet C’s Bakery! So much so, I could feel my sweat pants turn into leggings and my stomach take a rather comfortable seat onto my lap. 

The problem with holiday eating is the lack of regard for your closet treats that are awaiting their chance to be worn by you.  When you’re in the moment, it’s all about the taste buds, and less about the Cheap Monday Jeans.  That’s when those forgiven – as I like to call it – garments work best, like the peplum.  You will never know that my sin (gluttony) left me with one ab, as the ruffle offers the perfect disguise.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment