New Years Resolutions

by YC

Shirt - F21, Skirt - Bennetton, Heels - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Vintage

Hi, Love Bugs! I hope you all had a Bougie-filled holiday season!! It’s 2013 and upon setting new goals for your life, I hope you did the same for fashion.  The beauty of style is that we’re constantly evolving and so does your wardrobe.  Right along in my journal, beside thoughts like “stop procrastinating” or “be on time for everything,” are my style goals! They are very specific and tailored to fit my personal taste. 

While working on your resolutions, don’t forget to include fashion and beauty! After all, we have “265” days of looking at you…so make it count! (“That ‘265’ wasn’t a typo…my RHOA fans will totally get it!”)








Photography done by Keisha Carrawell Photography


Just so you know: BGW will be going under a three-month renovation, but I will post as much as I can! Think of it as remodeling your home, and you decided not to move out.  Some days the workers get in the way and other days it’s totally fine! However it goes, I think – scratch that – I know you are going to j’adore it!! 


2 comments: