Lavender is the new neutral

by YC

(l - r: French Kiss and Raspberry Beret)


As you know by now, at least from my previous posts, I love nail polish.  And of course, the thought of anything Parisian.  It goes along with my gesture of loving all things pretty.  Which now brings me to my latest addition; hailing from the Parisian Socialite collection for Iconic Luxury Nail Colour, 10 rich hues, with fancy-smancy names, such as “ Merci Me” and “I Louvre Shoes”.  I received two colors from the collection, “Raspberry Beret” and “French Kiss”.

During the summer months, I tend to favor lighter shades, which immediately drew me to “French Kiss.” The sleek bottle displays the pale purple shade with a hint of frost.  To my surprise, with one stroke, I began to admire how lavender is the new neutral.  After two coats and quick drying, I was hooked and in love with this brand. 

I think we should all become Parisian Socialites…how about it?




To learn more about the Iconic Collection click here! Follow them on Twitter @IconicBrandInc! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment