Good until it's gone



Well, it’s Friday, and here are a few beauty items that I finished this week:

1.     Stress Relief Body Lotion by Bath & Body.  I LOVE this stuff, and it really seems to take the stress away! #GoGetIt
2.     Yes to Grapefruit Facial Wipes.  From the scent to the brightening and exfoliating capabilities, these towelettes are the best…especially when removing makeup and sweat from the gym! #HaveYouLeftYet
3.     Good & Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel by Alba Botanica.  I have fallen in love with this fruit acid detoxifier.  I typically spread it all over my face, and leave it on while showering.  You can feel it going to work and once you rinse, your face will look brilliant! #MustHave 
4.     Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil with Avocado by Shea Moisture.  What’s in a name? A lot of goodness, of course.  After showering, while my skin is still moist, I massage this oil all over, and I use nothing else! Oh, the scent is amaze! #StartTheCar
5.     Cucumber & Green Tea Nutrium Moisture Body Wash by Dove.  Bath time is not the same without Dove.  I love how my skin feels creamy and supple after every shower.  From the lather to the scent, this body wash is a MUST on your list…at least mine! #TheEnd 

      What products did you finish this week? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment