FEATURED: NCCU NOW Magazine

Article from NCCU NOW Magazine 

When I was in PR, we had this saying, “Never believe it until it’s in print!” So, when North Carolina Central’s PR team interviewed me about a possible feature for their Fall Issue, although I was excited and wanted to tell the world, I kept this a secret, until the article came out.  Being a proud graduate of NCCU, I cannot tell you how humbled I am to be featured next to some of the world’s finest people. 

In this article, I went with this black and white number I scored from Forever 21, paired it with a Vintage statement necklace, and Christian Louboutin pumps.  A HUGE thank you to Theresa Williamson, owner of Hints Downtown, who allowed us to shoot in her trendy boutique. 

I wish I could have this moment forever! #Happy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment