A Cotton Ball Away from Having Beautiful Skin

by YC

Cleansing Micellar Water x Simple



We all have had those moments where we’re too lazy to wash off our makeup, right before bed.  (Thank God for towelettes.) And although there are some great removers out there, I have yet to find one like Simple’s Cleansing Micellar Water.  I have found that using other makeup removers would indeed wipe away my Urban Decay Eye Kohl, but it would often leave my skin dry.  Well, not this time! The gentle, chemical-free, natural cleanser not only left my skin clean, but completely hydrated.  

And NO it didn’t break the bank…I was able to pick up a bottle at Wal-Mart for under $6.  I’m telling you, with Simple’s Cleansing Micellar Water, you are a cotton ball away from having beautiful skin!




0 comments:

Post a Comment