Cute - TEE

by YC

Collard Green University: School of Raw T-Shirt 


Hi Lovelies!

You know, you cannot go wrong with a cute Tee.  I mean, seriously, no wrong.  Well, my latest obsessions are these two T-Shirts (Kale University and Collard Green University: School of Raw) by Blend Juice Boutique.  Blend is known for its delicious, organic, cold-press juices, but is clearly making its mark in the fashion game.  I pulled their looks and thought I would share with my Bougie Babes!!

The deep V-neck tees are available in both white and heather gray, and can be worn with anything.  For only $30 bucks, you too can be cute for the summer.  To order yours, it is so simple.  Email the Blend Dolls at juice@BlendJuiceBoutique.com, tell them you’re requesting an invoice, and if you mention this code in the email (BGW15), you will receive FREE shipping and 10% off your first purchase. 


Now, that’s a deal!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment