SPOTTED: Playing in the grass

by YC

Tank - Old Navy, Skirt - F21, Shoes - Steve Madden, Clutch - Target, Nail Polish - "Mint to tell U" by Polish and Company


I’ve had this polka dot skirt for what seems like forever, hanging in the closet in hopes of making it to the outside world.   So finally it did.  This skirt, by far is an easy garment to wear! It’s not restricting, and allows for a lot of breathing room, or as I like to say, it’s forgiving.  You can eat all the cake and no one will ever know (tummy wise that is)!

I love form-fitted garments.  I can’t imagine what life was like before the skinny jean, but every once in a while, a looser fit compliments the look amazingly well.  After a long day of work, and a spare-of-the-moment manicure, my flowing skirt and I were spotted playing in the grass! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment