Hear Me Roar!


Cropped Top - Express, Skirt - Banana Republic, Pumps - Fergie Footwear



Growing up, I was considered to be very shy – bashful, to be exact.  I had an opinion, but hadn’t discovered my voice.  I played the background very well, and admittedly, comfortable in that setting.  No one is paying attention to those who aren’t making any noise…so I thought.  I’ve always been a fashion girl.  What I didn’t know then that I certainly understand now is the Power of Style.  So whereas I thought I was behind-the-scenes and overlooked, my power spoke up for me, each and every time I entered the room. 

Now, you can’t get me to be quiet! Through life experiences and maturity, I’ve learned to be confident.  So, unlike then, where I was only the girl who “dressed cute,” yet uncomfortable with the attention, I now am roaring! Hear Me Roar! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment